Sunday, December 28, 2014

Visits with Friends


The Haithcocks came for a visit Friday night. We were so excited to see them and get to spend some time with them!! 
{I have to tell you this funny. I hadn't washed that green sweatshirt Avery Claire has on in the above pic. We realized after she'd worn it all day that every part of her that it touched was green. It was hilarious - more to us than her. She was so worried it wasn't going to come off!}

And Saturday, we got another surprise visit - from the Lawrence's!! We were so excited that they stopped and wish they could've stayed longer! 


Nana and Mema and Steph came Saturday, too. I got no pictures. I'm not sure why!! I did get this one of the babies. 


This boy loves to watch football. He will seriously sit and watch it forever {vs. a cartoon!}.


Sunday, we got all of my Christmas decorations put away. It's always so sad to take them down, but such a relief at the same time. Thanks, Nana and Mema, for all of your help un-decorating and watching the kiddos!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics! Loved my time with you all! Give our sweet babies hugs and kisses from their Nana! Love and miss y'all!

Post a Comment