Sunday, October 10, 2010

Off We Go A Visitin'

This weekend, my Mommy and I headed to Clay County for a quick visit. We left early Saturday morning and came back home late tonight.

We spent time with Nana.
Photobucket

Uncle Matt is getting more confident around me...This look says "are you sure you got me?"
Photobucket
And this one says "Okay, I think you got this. Now let me see if I can get your nose!"

Photobucket

"Aunt B" (Brandi) came by for a visit.
Photobucket
She's funny!
Photobucket
And she read me my favorite book! Now we're friends for life!
Photobucket
Uncle Matt brought Sarah over to visit for a little while.
Photobucket
I spent a little time hanging out on my playmat. My toes are so yummy!
Photobucket
We watched football here, too. I thought we only did this at my house all day on Saturdays!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I swang in my swing. I can sit up really straight in this swing!
Photobucket
Whoa!!
Photobucket

Papa read me a bedtime story.
Photobucket

We went to church Sunday morning.
Photobucket

My great-grandmother Jane came to visit me.
Photobucket

We took a four generations picture. My mommy says I will be so proud to have this one day.
Photobucket

We went to MawMaw and PawPaw's. I got to see Larry and Sheila.
Photobucket

And I got to chat with PawPaw for a minute.
Photobucket

I sat with MawMaw and played with Maggie and Mallie.
Photobucket

Mema took me outside, and that's my favorite place to be!
Photobucket


We enjoyed our visit so much! Now it's everyone's turn to come visit me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful having our girls visit us last weekend! We had so much fun! Tell your daddy that we really missed him! Avery Claire, you are such a good little girl! We enjoy every minute that we get to spend with you precious baby! We love you all, Papa, Nana, and Uncle Matt

Brandi said...

I was so glad to get to see you and your mommy. You are so precious. I promise to read you another book soon!

Post a Comment