Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Afternoons

I usually pick Avery Claire up from daycare around 3:45. If we have any errands to run (WalMart, chiropractor), we do those right after I pick her up. Then we head home. Avery Claire always has cereal from head to toe from breakfast and lunch, even in her nose sometimes!

We play for a little bit...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Notice the socks! And the dirty clothes! And the dry cereal on her face!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Avery Claire gets a bath.
Photobucket
We dry her hair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery Claire usually sleeps from 5:00ish to 6:15ish. I know we have to cut this nap out soon, but as long as she still sleeps at night, we let her nap this late. All of the books we read say not to keep your child up just to play. The books say that babies should go to bed early so they'll sleep longer. I know that one day, we may have to cut out the nap and bump bedtime up, but we're the selfish parents that want a little more time with our sweet girl before she goes to bed.
Daddy gets home and we play a little more. Avery Claire eats her cereal/food and has a bottle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We read a few books.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery Claire has another small bottle and goes to bed (usually) between 8:00 and 8:30. Mommy wakes her up at 6:15 every morning to get ready for daycare!
We have the best life!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I think Avery Claire looks like you in the 6th picture. And, Noah used to always take a nap after I got home from work, too. Usually for about an hour. I think it is good because that gives you more play time at night. If you feel like me, you need that time because it seemed like I hardly got to see him. And when I tried to cut those late afternoon naps out, he was ill. I would swear to Bryan that he hated me because he would cry for an hour straight! It was only because he missed his nap! So, we started them back and he was a happy camper!

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for our daughter's happy life! Thank you Jesus for our sweet Brooke's wonderful husband and precious baby girl! We love you all! Dad and Mom

Post a Comment