Friday, October 8, 2010

Slow Down!!

Avery Claire, you are growing up entirely too fast!!
Yesterday, I walked into daycare to find my baby girl sitting in a big girl high chair, eating Puffs off of the tray! I didn't have my camera, but it looked similar to this:

Photobucket
Photobucket

This morning, daycare called and they'd had a death in their family and were closing for the day. So, I took the morning off and Dusty took the afternoon off. The morning off was quite a pleasant surprise...I could get used to it! All of the cleaning and washing was done (for the first time in weeks), so Avery Claire and I played and relaxed all morning. We made a trip to WalMart so we wouldn't have to go after school. I decided we'd try the cart cover, since it wasn't crowded and we could go slowly. I usually put her in her carseat in the bucket of the cart, which means that we really can't buy very much. And she's getting very heavy in the carseat!
Avery Claire was amazed - WalMart from a whole new perspective! I forgot to take a picture inside, but this is pretty much how she looked the whole time - head turning from side to side.
Photobucket
I just can't believe my baby is feeding herself in the high chair and sitting up like a big girl in the buggy! Slow down, time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy and Avery Claire had a fun afternoon, too! Daddy said he wished he had Avery Claire's lunch on video - he thought Mommy would have gotten a big kick out of their experience!
Here's a Halloween costume hint:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Time does go by fast! She looks so big in all these pics!

Anonymous said...

Aveery Claire, some day you are going to enjoy looking at the blog as much as we love it now! I love your shopping cart cover! I can't wait to see you! Hugs and Kisses from Nana

Rosie said...

Isn't the cart cover great?!
Can't wait ot see her in that cute costume!

Post a Comment