Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

We tried to take a family picture today. You can see that we didn't really get a winner.
Photobucket
We got Avery Claire a few little knickknacks that we knew she'd love...chapstick, dry erase crayons {with which she has written all over my glass top end table}, a book, bandaids, a cup, stuffed "goggie" {doggie}...all things you might not see the fun in. We could have just gotten her her own tube of chapstick and she'd have been in hog heaven.

We picked out a card for Avery Claire to give to Daddy at Walmart last weekend. I had to get a picture of the envelope we pieced back together before she gave him the card.
Photobucket

Avery Claire took little candy-filled goodies to daycare for her friends.
Photobucket

And we printed off lots of holiday subway art for Mrs. Teresa and Mrs. Brittany for daycare. Not sure how much they loved it, but I would be so excited to get a bundle of interchangeable subway art all ready for me to display!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious picture of our happy Davis family! Happy Valentine's Day! Cute treats for daycare buddies and I know Ms. Teresa and Ms. Brittany loved their art!
Avery Claire, I know that your daddy loved his card that you picked out just for him!
We love you all and miss you bunches! Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I am so happy that you have your very own chapstick! I always think of you sweet girl when I use mine(ours, that is)! I love you, Nana

Post a Comment