Monday, February 20, 2012

Her Stash

You never know what you might find in Avery Claire's stash...
Photobucket
I see a diaper, a bowl of raisins covered in cling wrap she pulled off the roll, a bathcloth, tongs from the utensil drawer, a couple of beaters, a few magnetic letters from the fridge, and a pretend bottle of baby food. I don't think she'll run into any problem she can't solve with her stash.



And this picture is so random, but sometimes Avery Claire will pretend to be my baby. I love it!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat stash! She had her a stash in the buggy here last weekend! Precious! Brooke, such a sweet picture of you holding her like a baby! I can remember you and Matt doing the same thing! As you both got older, you still enjoyed being mommy's "baby". Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment