Sunday, February 5, 2012

Too Busy to Blog?

It's really not even so much that I'm too busy to blog. My girl is just too busy to let me. I heard about these free article writing services . Maybe these would serve to give me some extra content for the blog while I am busy being Mom!
She does play by herself sometimes and I might get something done quickly, but usually, we're all playing together. And I'd have it no other way. I know there will come a time when she closes her bedroom door and only comes out to eat, ask for $, or ask for permission to leave {at least I hope she asks for permission}.
So, for now, the house will stay a disaster and we'll enjoy our time with our little girl, who is fast becoming such a big girl. Her words are becoming clearer, which for some strange reason, breaks my heart. Like her sha-shi has now become her papi. "Hur" is now "here." Or "right here." I love that she communicates so well and I love watching her grow up. I'm so blessed that she is happy and healthy and growing. But it's a bittersweet thing for her mama!


Here's our last week or so in pictures. Nana and Mema came last weekend. We had so much fun and wish they could have stayed longer.

As I looked through the pictures, I noticed lots of shoes. The girl loves 'em. And lots of babies. She loves her baby dolls. I wish you could see her talk to them and ask them questions. It's the most precious thing. There are a few whiney faces, too. We've had a few episodes of the "terrible two's" this week. Thankfully, those moments pass quickly {for the most part}. But even her whiney face is cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today, she has a horrible cough and is breathing really fast and heavy at times. We are doing breathing treatments and cough medicine, but I think we are taking a trip to the dr. tomorrow. The coughing I can handle. The "labored" breathing....not so much. That makes me nervous! Better go get some sleep while I can...this cough may make for a long night.
Photobucket

I have managed to get a few things appliqued/monogrammed this week!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you are a doll!!! Love the picture of your naked baby with your Toms, and I love those red sandals. I hate you have that awful cough. Loved seeing you and your mommy and daddy and playing with you last weekend. Hope you feel better real fast. Love ya bunches, Mee

Anonymous said...

Sweet Avery Claire, I am so sorry you are not feeling well! Feel better soon, sweetheart! It brings back memories of when your sweet Uncle Matt had pneumonia when he was a baby! I know that your mommy and daddy are taking such good care of you!
Nana enjoyed her weekend visit! We had so much fun! Avery Claire, you are growing up so fast! Your speech is so clear now! I love watching you talk to your babies! It brings back so many memories of your sweet mommy playing! Oh, how she loved her baby dolls and shoes, just like you!
I miss you all and love you all so very much! Nana

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I love your appliqued/monogrammed shirts! You are doing such a good job! I love my towels you monogrammed for me!
I try not to think about how fast Avery Claire is growing up! It seems like yesterday that you and Matt were her age! Papa and I cherish every minute we have with all of you! We always have and always will! We love our sweet family! Nana & Papa

The Matthews Family said...

Hey!! My name is Nichole (McCollum) Matthews. I am Justin McCollum's cousin. Ashley gave me your Blog site. I had my own Avery Claire 2 weeks ago. When we told our name at Thansgiving, Ashley told us she had a friend with a little girl with the same name. I can tell you are a mama like me and have everything monorgrammed. I did with my other daughter, but then faced the challenge of what to do with all of her stuff as she out grew it. I was wondering if you had any Avery Claire stuff that you would like to sell. Please email me or you can text me and let me know. I would love to take it off your hands! My email is: nicholematthews@windstream.net or 706-975-8173.

Thanks,
Nichole

Post a Comment