Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nana, Papa, Weather, & a Crafty Weekend

Papa had a meeting nearby Thursday, so he and Nana came over Thursday night. Avery Claire looked forward to their visit all week long!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana had already taken the day off Friday so she could go with us to get Avery Claire's 2 year pics made {and just to spend time with her}. Little did we know that weather would keep up from pictures Friday. We had storms come through the area and got out of school early. After the storms last April, school systems around here don't mess around. Some of the same areas that were affected in April were hit again. I hope we don't have a spring full of stormy weather...it makes me a little nervous!
So, we spent lots of quality time with Papa and Nana. Avery Claire loves the attention {because you know she doesn't get it when it's just us, right?!}! We shopped and ate and played. Makes for a perfect weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My girl has taken 3 hour naps for the last 3 days. Two of those days I had to wake her up. I've had lots of time to get crafty and *try* to get more organized. I'm at my breaking point with our garage, so we are trying to get things organized in there.

At school, our broken/unsharpened pencils go in a red cup and sharpened ones go in a green cup. I found this cute little label and glued it onto my green cup!
Photobucket
I also found this one...Too cute! You can find lots of cute printables {for free} at
this site!
Photobucket
We rescheduled Avery Claire's pictures for this afternoon. I think we got some good ones and I'm excited to see them! Some of her pictures were made in her birthday outfit. I'll wait to show you her outfit, but I did make a headband with matching rosettes.
Photobucket
Avery Claire likes to be organized, too. She had her raisin boxes in rows of three before I took these pictures.
Photobucket
She's taking pretend bites.
Photobucket
Photobucket

In other random news...


We tried the broom trick. Everyone on facebook has been trying it. It has something to do with the equinox? planet alignment? or gravity? or something else? Anyway, it works.
Photobucket
And I cannot/will not/should not wear scarves. I can't figure out how to tie them. Ever. No matter how many times I try or how many different ways I try.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved spending time with our sweet Davis family! We missed having Matt & Sarah with us!
Avery Claire, you are such a cutie pie! We enjoyed playing with you, pretending with you, reading to you, shopping with you, snuggling with you! You make everything fun!! We adore you sweet girl! You are our "sunshine"!!
Cute crafts! Brooke, I love the way you wear a scarf!
We love you all!!! Nana

Post a Comment