Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

We had a lovely Easter weekend, spending time with family and hunting eggs! I love Easter...it seems to signify the "real" beginning of spring and the upcoming END of the school year!
**I'm editing this...after I looked at it and realized how absolutely selfish it sounds. I listed the self-centered reasons I love Easter. But I didn't even mention what an awesome thing Easter means to me as a Christian.
Since I've become a mom, it's even more clear to me the love our God must feel for us. He gave HIS SON for us. His son suffered and died for us, He knew it was going to happen, and He sent Jesus for us anyway. How great his love for us must be, really. And now we get to serve a risen Savior AND live with the promise that He's coming back for us. I wish I had the words to even describe the enormity of that, to me.**

I don't think our pictures need much explanation, so here goes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's so hard to get a good family picture these days.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's even harder to get a good picture of 11 kids {cute Cali wasn't into taking a picture with the kids. Who could blame her?}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please look at all of their faces! I'm not sure what they saw.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute cousin Makenna
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This girl LOVES her Uncle Matt.
Photobucket
Avery Claire was a couple of weeks old for her first Easter. And I thought she was so big last year {her 2nd Easter}.
Photobucket
Photobucket
On the way home....thanks, Hudson, for our birthday gift! It saved us on the ride home!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Easter spent with those we love so dearly! Thank you sweet Jesus for our happy, healthy family!! I love you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you were such a beautiful little doll in your pretty Easter dress!! I love all the precious pictures of you enjoying your time with us all! Nana loves you sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Matt loves his Avery Claire!

Elena said...

Is that Win in the pictures? If so I assume his leg is all better?

Post a Comment