Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Mimeout" & Things We Loved Last Week

I cannot seem to catch up, much less get ahead. This exercise program is killing me challenging, physically, mentally, and time-wise. There's not much else left in me at 10:00 every night. Every other waking second goes to my girl {and laundry}.
Photobucket
Does that face look like one that would be sent to timeout {or "mimeout" as Avery Claire calls it}?
Photobucket
I know she looks innocent, and she usually is, but this girl got sent to timeout at daycare for the first time {that we know about} yesterday. Ms. Brittany had to ask her to leave another kid that was in timeout alone. After the 3rd time that Avery Claire didn't listen, she had to go to timeout herself. Ms. Brittany wasn't even going to tell Dusty when he picked her up, but Avery Claire's friend Leah made sure to let him know!
Photobucket
Avery Claire was ashamed to tell me when she got home and we talked all night about how that was "not gud" and how it wasn't going to happen again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
That face is more like a "mimeout" face...
Photobucket
Or that one...
Photobucket
She talks with her hands. I can't remember what she was telling me, but I am sure it was something about how Bubba hit Kirby and it wasn't nice and he got in trouble. She was great at diverting the attention away from how she got in trouble!

Really, though, Ms. Brittany and Ms. Teresa brag on how well-behaved Avery Claire is at daycare. And she is at home, too. At home, she spends a little time in timeout 2 or 3 times a week {sometimes more}, but she is usually a good listener and direction follower. I've always said I would much rather my kid misbehave at home and be well-behaved at school. So far, so good. Every body is allowed a little leeway, right?

She is such a girl. She loves shoes and make-up, purses and baby dolls. And shopping. She loves to put on eyeshadow. Clearly, she has some practicing to do.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She also loves her Daddy. And mango and prune fruit pouches.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She also loves looking at pictures. I found her the other day naming the people she saw in her picture album. Too bad her mama hasn't updated it since she was 6 months old.
Photobucket
Loves those babies. Takes them to "Mawmart" and the mall all.of.the.time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She LOVED spending time with Aidan Saturday night. She watcheda and tried to copy everything Aidan did. I couldn't even get her to look at me for looking at Aidan.
Thanks, Aidan, for being so sweet and playing so well with Avery Claire! We hope you come back soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loves to eat on the TV stand. Forget the table.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She also loves wearing panties {over her diaper}. She thinks she must wear at least 3pair at once.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you would ever get in timeout!!!
Love that you got to spend time with Aidan, the pictures of you feeding your babies are so precious. Love, love the picture of you and your daddy, the smiles are priceless!!! Love ya bunches, Mema

Anonymous said...

I love these sweet pictures! Avery Claire, you are just like your mommy was (at your age) with babies! She always loved her baby dolls! Sweet girl, I love you so very much and miss you terribly!!
Tell Bubba to be nice!!
Nana

Post a Comment