Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Weekend of Summer {and potty celebration}

The first official weekend of our summer has been great. Our house is somewhat in order {even though it's a 24-7 job to keep it that way}. We have nothing we have to do and no schedule to follow.

Last night, we had a slight incident with my camera. So, after Avery Claire and I took it to Best Buy this morning, we came home to play. Thank God for extended warranties and cameras that get broken before the warranty expires! But I'll be without my camera for 10-14 days!

Here are some weekend pictures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think Avery Claire is ready to be potty trained, but I don't want to spend a lot of time stressing over it. I let her wear panties or pull ups when she wants. I let her sit on the potty whenever she wants. She always tells me immediately after she has peed or pooped.
Saturday morning, after she ate and drank some milk, she wanted to sit on the potty. And she PEED!!!!! We were so excited! I'd told her she could have a Twizzler whenever she tee-teed on the potty. She was so excited and proud. We called Nana and Mema to tell them so they could make a big deal about it, too.
Photobucket
I think it's a step in the right direction, anyway.
I'm going to pack my bags. We're headed to the beach tomorrow to spend a couple of days with Kate and Chambless. We're so excited!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that Avery Claire is going to love being home for the summer!! Nana is excited to get to spend more time with our sweet girl!
Avery Claire, Nana is so proud of you! It was so sweet when you called to tell us about your potty success!! Have fun at the beach!! Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment