Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 7 Years

Today, my sweet husband and I celebrate 7 years of marriage. They have honestly been the best 7 years of my life. We have moved and moved and moved again, and not every thing about those moves has been easy, but I am proud that we have trused in God to work it out {and He has}, and that we've been honest and supportive of one another through it all. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more understanding, more supportive, funnier husband. I love our life together. I truly take such pleasure in spending time with our little family. I thank God every day that we have each other and that we have our sweet Avery Claire. Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy when my kids are happy!!! So thankful for you three and the joy you bring. Such a good picture...love you all so much
Mema

Anonymous said...

Brooke and Dusty,
I am so thankful for your happy marriage and your precious little girl! Your happy home is such a blessing!
I was happy to be there on your anniversary so that you could have a date night. I love the pictures of our Davis family!
I love you all!!!!
Nana

Post a Comment