Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Cleaning

Thank God for a husband that will entertain my child...Avery Claire and Dusty did a lot of this today.
Photobucket


I've spent a lot of time on these this week:
Photobucket


And it was time for me to tackel this:


Photobucket


I do vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, swiffer every week. But I don't do baseboards and fans often. And I don't clean well under dressers, beds, etc like I should, either. After some serious cleaning, I cannot tell you how much better I felt.
While Avery Claire took a 4 hour nap this afternoon, I ran to Target to buy new bedding. I needed a change. Now I need to decide what color to accent with. Red? Light blue? What do you think? The pillows are white with a pale yellow stripe. It's hard to see in this picture.
I know brown would look good, but I'm tired of brown. That's what we had before this.
Photobucket



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that Avery Claire has two wonderful, loving parents!!
Brooke, I love your new monogrammed things and your new bedding! You know blue is my favorite color! Red would also look great with yellow!!
I love you all, Mom/Nana

Post a Comment