Thursday, May 31, 2012

Splash Pad

I am happy to report that we are still on a great summertime schedule! It's so nice not having to get up before 7:00 every morning!
Today, we headed to the splash pad at a nearby park. Could she be any cuter? And she's just as sweet and precious as she is cute!
Photobucket I wasn't sure how Avery Claire would like the splash pad. I was worried she wouldn't want to get her head wet and wouldn't want to touch the water. Boy, was I wrong. It took her about 3 minutes to realize how much fun she could be having. She was running all over the place, through the water. I was tickled and had so much fun just watching her play. I followed her for a few minutes, then just sat down on a bench to watch. She absolutely had the time of her life. I managed to get her to stop for a quick picture. Photobucket Right before we left, she kept grabbing the insides of her legs. I thought she had tee-teed and it was bothering her. When we got to the car and I took off her swimsuit, I realized her little legs were raw because her swimsuit had rubbed them! I felt so bad! In my defense, she didn't act at all like it bothered until 2 minutes before we left. We came home and lathered her legs in vaseline and she took a really long nap! Like a 3 nap! I see a lot of splash pad in our future!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire,
I thought that you would love the splash pad! The video of you running through it was precious! Love your pink cap! Love you and miss you so much!! Nana

Post a Comment