Saturday, May 26, 2012

Boston {Exploring & Happy Birthday}

Today, my sweet husband is 32! I love that we are in Boston for his birthday and we are looking forward to seeing the Red Sox at Fenway tonight. Happy Birthday, Dusty. You are the best husband and the best daddy in the world. I thank God every day that He gave me you. 

We thought we were going to walk up thirty minutes before and get on a duck boat tour. However, the only available tour was for 6:00 pm. So, we bought tickets for tomorrow. We spent most of the day walking around, doing some shopping, and exploring Boston.


Photobucket 
{I almost cropped this guy out, but it was too funny. I never even noticed him til I uploaded.}
 Photobucket
{We found a store that sold only Nike products. And they had tons of Red Sox and Patriots gear. It was a little piece of Heaven on earth for my husband.}
Photobucket 
I loved the old brownstones. Some of them were apartments, some were businesses.
Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket
Maybe one day when we win the lottery, we'll buy one of these so we can just stay in Boston occasionally!
Photobucket Photobucket
Boston is the perfect combination of old and new.
Photobucket 
Firestation on Boylston
Photobucket 
This is just a few minutes from Fenway and right off of a very busy street.
Photobucket 
And because we were worn out from walking miles AND kid-free, we might have gone back to the hotel for a nap before the game!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect birthday weekend for Dusty!! I know he loved watching the Red Sox play! Boston is a very pretty city! We love y'all!
We loved having your sweet little girl with us for a few days!!
Mom/Nana

Post a Comment