Monday, May 28, 2012

Goodbye, Boston

Our view from our hotel: Photobucket We have so enjoyed our time in Boston. Seriously, I think I'd love to live here for a couple of months out of the year. I know I couldn't drive here, but you could really walk to wherever you needed to go! The weather has been so mild {and everyone at home is suffering from the heat}. It really is a beautiful city. There are so many different kinds of people here. You really can't tell who is a tourist and who isn't....well, you kind of can, but you know what I mean. Dusty and I have both noticed how surprised people are when we say "thank you" or ask how they are. People in the north are just not as nice as Southerners!Photobucket We got up this morning and headed to the airport. After our attempt yesterday, we are seasoned subway veterans :-)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment