Sunday, May 6, 2012

Poo Poo on the Potty {and catch up}

It's been so long since I blogged that blogger has completely changed on me. And I don't like it!
Dusty asked me last week if I'd quit blogging. Matt sent me a message today with the same question. I haven't quit...between Dusty starting spring football practice, me having sinus issues/headaches all week, trying to keep our house in some kind of order, AND trying to fit in P90 this week, I just haven't had time. This is what my living room looks like most of the time:

Photobucket
We do have BIG news around the Davis house!! Avery Claire pooped on the potty today! I sit her on the potty all of the time. She asks to "pee pee" or "poo poo" on the potty all of the time. This is the first time anything has actually ever happened on the potty! Daddy ran and got the camera and we high-fived all around. She was so proud of herself and kept talking about flushing it away. Isn't it amazing the things you celebrate {and the things you even talk/blog about} when you have kiddos?! Photobucket Dusty and Avery Claire had spring break the week before last. Mema came to stay for a few days. Avery Claire keeps calling her "Mee-ah." Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Mema left Thursday and Nana visited that night. Photobucket Avery Claire loved the week of getting spoiled and was sad when just Mommy and Daddy were left! If you see Avery Claire, ask her about her Daddy's "new twuck." She is very proud of it! Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, I loved spending a few days with you!!!! We had so much fun, so much fun looks like I never fixed my hair... but you didn't care. We played and played. So proud you used the potty, exciting times at the Davis house, can't wait to ride in daddy's new truck. Love you sooo much sweet girl and sure did miss you after i left, can't wait to do it again!!! So glad mommy could blog, cause I was sure needing to get an update. Brooke, hope you feel better this week. Love to all, Mee-ah

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire,
I loved our long weekend together! We had alot of playtime together and I loved every minute! The weather was perfect! We strolled, rode your bike, played in the garage, played with your babies, played on the swingset, played ball, and visited the neighbors rabbit and baby chickens as many times as you wanted!! You are such a joy to me, sweetie!!
Last night when you called, I could hear the exictement in your sweet voice as you told me about poo pooing in the potty! You are so precious and you are growing up soooooo fast! I miss you and I can't wait until summer break when we can have more time together!! "3" more weeks!! YAY!
Brooke,
I hate that you and Matt have so many allergy problems! I hope that you are feeling better soon!! Matt went last week and got a shot! Maybe you need to do the same!
Dusty,
I love your new truck! I think one or two more car seats will fit in the back now!!
I am so excited to see you all this weekend! I love you all!!
Nana

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke!
I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! Your daughter is beautiful. I also have a blog...check it out when you can.
http://april-adair.blogspot.com
How are you guys doing? Enjoying your summer? Do you ever see Freddy and Tia? I have tried looking you and them up on Facebook, but no luck. I googled your name; that's how I found your blog...well write me back when you can. We need to meet up for lunch this summer!!

Post a Comment