Monday, May 21, 2012

Enjoying Our Time

Thankfully, our weekend was much more enjoyable than last week. Yesterday, Avery Claire's mood was much improved! I think God knew Dusty and I were close to crazy and ready to have our girl back. Part of what's been bothering me is that my child has been so ill, which means we've all been a little ill, and we're getting ready to go out of town soon. I've never spent the night away from her. I know that sounds crazy. We've planned to leave her a couple of times and then something came up and it didn't work out. So, I'm apprehensive about leaving her. And on top of that, she's been crankier than ever and I haven't been able to enjoy our time like I wanted. But, thankfully, yesterday was so much better. I'm praying that a lot of her problem was the teeth and that they are past the worst point. I'm also praying {without trying to sound full of myself} that she does okay while we are gone. I don't worry about her at all, I just hope that she will go to bed without a fight. I think I've probably put her to bed every night of her life. I love laying her down. I love hearing her yell "I wuv eww much, Mommy!" And now she's in this stage where everything that she needs done she will say "Mommy do it." Maybe she'll be so tired she will just lay down and go right to sleep and not think about the fact that we aren't there. I do know that I will soak her in over the next few days. I am excited about our trip and I am in need of a small get-away. But I will miss her tremendously! Here's the rest of our weekend in pictures.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 Love that sweet, dirty face! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these sweet pictures of our beautiful little girl! Maybe the worst of the teething is behind her! I know it is tough on everyone.
We are looking so forward to our sweet grandbaby staying with us in Clay County! I know that you all will miss each other! We will take very good care of our precious Avery Claire! We want you and Dusty to enjoy your weekend! We love you all, Nana

Post a Comment