Sunday, May 20, 2012

Terrible Two's

We've been experiencing quite the dose of a teething toddler right in the midst of "the terrible two's" around here. Nothing we do satisfies her. She had a few nights when she cried about going to bed and then she was up around 12 or 2 - and that is not like her! AND she is cutting at least 3 of her last molars {at least I sincerely hope these are the last of them 'til she cuts her 6 year molars}. She has been beyond cranky and has spent more time in time out this past week than she has in 2 months.
I do have some pictures...these are times when she was actually in an okay mood. Trust me, you don't want to see proof of her crankiness.

God Bless her...I walked into the kitchen Thursday night after I'd been cleaning and asked what she was doing. She said "I cweanin' the shoor." {Her "f" sounds come our "sh" (phone-shone, foot-shoot).} Photobucket Monkey Photobucket We finally got around to fixing those toes this yesterday. And, of course, one of them got messed up right after. We'll fix that before next week, maybe. Photobucket She's starting to ask for "ponies" and will actually keep them in for awhile. Photobucket Photobucket Oh, how I love that face! Photobucket Photobucket Her babies always "poo-poo" and she tells us how "naysty" it is! Photobucket Photobucket

She loves to wear shorts. And she loves to change clothes. Yesterday afternoon, she told me "these shorts hurt me." So I let her take them off. I should have known from the mischievious look on her face what she had in mind. She had seen these in my room and ran to get them. This is how I found her. Photobucket
She was so proud.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, you look like a monkey climbing on the frig! I love you, silly girl! Your ponies are so cute! I am glad you will leave them up now! A girl always need her hair up in the hot summer! Your hair looks like it has grown so much since Mother's Day! I hope your teeth are through soon! I hate for you to feel bad!
You are growing up so fast--already liking to change your own clothes!
Love to you all, Nana

Post a Comment