Sunday, November 10, 2013

Disney on Ice


Last weekend, Becca, Avery Claire, Lorie,Chloe, Lorie's sister, and I headed to B'ham to meet Nana for Christmas Village. We got no pictures at Christmas Village because, let's be honest, it was overly crowded and slightly stressful!

Chloe is, in her words, too old for Disney on Ice, so they headed home.

We headed to see Heroes and Princesses on Ice. I absolutely loved seeing my sweet girl's excitement as she took it all in.







I hav to share this picture, even though only we will find it funny. We asked this very tech-competent guy in front of us to take our picture. We got 5 just like this:


And I have no idea why my middle finger was sticking out. At that point, I thought he was getting all 5 of us. ;-)

We asked the sweet people behind us to try, and they were successful.




This girl had a ball! Her favorite part: the dragon that spit real fire!








This was her before we even put her in the car. She fell asleep on the walk back to the parking deck.


She took a 30 minute nap and was ready to go! 

"Mom, take my picture while I sit on this couch!"


She relaxed a bit before bed at the hotel.


And I guess you'd think she was deprived, because it was almost like she'd never seen a real phone.


We had so much fun on our quick trip! I think we need to make it a yearly occasion!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved our weekend together! I vote yes for making it a yearly trip! Avery Claire, it was so much fun at Disney on Ice sharing this time with you! I will never forget how excited you were! You did not miss a second of the show! I had a ball just watching you! It was a wonderful weekend! Next year Aunt Sarah will be finished with her masters and she can join us! I love you all so very much! Nana

Post a Comment