Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Miss Independent


We are all into the Miss Independent, "I can do it myself" phase. So, Saturday morning, this chick dressed herself. Being the laid-back mom that I am (Ha!), I went with it. I told her she might want to get some leggings on under her skirt.


So she did....


And being the even more laid-back mom that I am, I encouraged her independence and let her wear her ensemble to Arby's for lunch.


I did talk her into changing before we went to deliver a meal to a fellow teacher who had surgery.


After church Sunday. I could eat that cheesey smile up.


And we spent a lazy afternoon at home.


We even pulled out a few decorations. 


Avery Claire took this picture of her tree. She is so, so proud of it!


And if you know her, you know how rare it is that she falls asleep while there is still playing time left in the day. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment