Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Precious Moments (but she prefers leggings)

You know you make too many trips to he fabric store when this is what you turn around to find...


She was disappointed, though, when all they had in the candy dish was Werther's. All of this time, she thought they filled it with kisses and mini Reese cups just for her.

And here's a girl who was devastated over having to wear tights to church.
She lets me know often that she likes leggings, but not tights.


She got over it.


Ready for gymnastics. Could you not eat her with a spoon?!


Last night: "Mama, I'm gonna do my legs just like yours!" And she was holding onto my hand. 


She's growing up so, so fast. Too, too fast. I'm so thankful for her and for every sweet moment she gives us. For all of the moments I doubt myself, those moments make me realize we're doing something right. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

Love these pictures, especially the gymnastics one!! She is so adorable! Excited to see y'all soon! Much love, Steph

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures! Love my requested pic in her leotard! My favorite is the mommy/daughter legs and embraced hand! Precious! Love you all much!

Post a Comment