Friday, September 12, 2014

33 Weeks {and my school shower}


How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: According to my pregnancy app, Bennett weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17 inch mark. Last week, the ultrasound estimate was 4.7 pounds...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 20-21 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes!!
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, just having to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom. 
Cravings:  Anything with sugar. 
Symptoms: My feet HURT. My ankles/feet are not swollen at all, but when I lay down at night, my feet just ache. Maybe from carrying the extra weight? And not sitting down very much during the day? 
Best Moment this week: My sweet coworkers had a baby shower for us this week. We got sweet clothes, diapers, and gift cards!! I'm posting a few pictures of it here. If you know Avery Claire, you know she LOVES a shower/party, especially where there's cake and punch involved. I had a workshop today, so I was able to pick her up on my way back to school so she could go. 












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet thing for your school to do a shower for you! I know Avery Claire loved every minute! Hugs and kisses to y'all, love, Nana

Post a Comment