Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

We had a lovely, long weekend! I wouldn't say it was absolutely restful, because I was busy with laundry and cleaning...I guess you could say I'm in full nesting mode.

I had to take a picture of Dusty for his school website. At first, I was zoomed in on his face. There was a camera out, so of course Miss Priss hopped right on over and jumped in...and started posing. I've said this before, but it becomes even more and more true - the girl has come alive in the last couple of weeks. 


I stopped at "the red box" as she calls it and got her a surprise movie. She got to watch the whole thing before she had to go to sleep - she was so excited. 


We spent our last afternoon at the pool until next summer. I'm not sure who made the rule about all water sites closing after Labor Day in the south. It's still 98 degrees...we could get a few more enjoyable pool weekends in before it turns cool! 



We started the summer with a snow cone, so it was only fitting that we ended it that way. 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie has some adorable poses! Which I had been there to watch the whole movie with my sweetie! I agree about the pool! We probably have another month that y'all could enjoy weekend swims! Love that precious face while enjoying the snowcone! I am excited to see y'all tomorrow! Love to you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

Such cute pic of Avery Claire and Dusty and her little personality!! It's still hot enough for the pool for sure. Love you much, Mema!!!

Post a Comment