Saturday, September 27, 2014

35 Weeks




How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs around 5.25 pounds and is over 18 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes!! Until I lay on the table for monitoring. Then they have to use the buzzer to wake him up. He literally kicks and tumbles until I lay down in there, then stops. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, just having to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom. 
Cravings: Sugar. 
Symptoms: My feet ache. Underneath my right ribs is sore. But otherwise, I feel great.  
Best Moment this week: We got our maternity pictures back - I'll share those with you soon. I love them. And we got the rest of the baby stuff down from the attic.

Dr. Update: I guess I need to add this section since I'm going so often. Contractions are better. They aren't near as frequent, although a few of them have been painful, where they haven't been before. Bennett is great!! Blood pressure is great, blood sugar is great.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Avery Claire's expression on her beautiful face! Sweet girl! Brooke, you look amazing! We are so very thankful that everyone is doing great! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment