Wednesday, October 1, 2014

36 Weeks




Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs around 6 pounds and is more than 18.5 inches. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 pounds and holding
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes!! Until I lay on the table for monitoring. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay...lots of tossing and turning. And going to the bathroom. But I must be sleeping hard because I feel like I'm drugged when I get up. 
Cravings: Sugar. 
Symptoms: My feet ache. Underneath my right ribs is sore. I feel good, overall. Dusty asked me one night this week if I was to the "over it" point. Yes, I believe I am. 
Best Moment this week: We get to see Bennett on ultrasound one more time tomorrow. I'm excited to check on him and get a weight estimate! 

Dr. Update: At my appointment Monday, Dr. H told me to stop taking the Procardia for contractions. He said, at this point, we "aren't worried about it." Considering we do not have a baby bed, the room is not ready, we still have lots of things to check off of our to-do list, and Dusty is working about 80 hours a week, we are "worried about it." We are not ready, and hope Bennett isn't either. I was dilated to a 2 and thinner, but my cervix still has some thickness to it. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana is praying that our baby Bennett waits to come a little closer to his due date. Trusting God's timing! Brooke, I remember that "over it" feeling. Love this pic of our beautiful girls! Love you all! Nana

Post a Comment