Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bennett's Nursery


There are still some finishing touches that need to be made, like a rug and a basket for the dresser, and some kind of window coverings, I think, but overall, Bennett's room is ready!! And it literally went from a mess and so far from ready-to this-in 4 days. I'm not going to even get into the bed fiasco {but if you live in our area, ask me where NOT to order your baby furniture}. The bed did arrive, 11 weeks later than expected, but it's here. 

And it's grey. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. 


I'm so excited about the monogram. I'm so glad I did the wooden one (vs the vinyl)! It's navy, and that's hard to tell, too! We also have a chevron crib sheet that coordinates. 


I love the big glider. There is just enough room for me and my two babies to rock!


The dresser turned out beautifully. I had big doubts {although not as big as Dusty's} when we loaded it up from the lady we bought it from on Craig's list. And I never thought we'd get the old house smell out of it. But we did, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. And it's huge. We can't even fill all of the drawers. Yet. 


I realize that Bennett won't sleep in his room at first, but I just needed it to be ready and feel so relieved that it's waiting on him! And that pile of stuff on the right - his stuff is packed and ready to go!! It's probably time to think about packing my own bag, although I'm sure I'll wait until it's baby time and throw it all together! 



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Love our sweet baby Bennett's nursery! I know that mommy and her babies will enjoy much time on the big glider. Love y'all! Nana

Brittany said...

It's beautiful!

Post a Comment