Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip


Today was Avery Claire's class trip to the pumpkin patch. I took off to go with her - I was so sad to miss the first station and wasn't about to miss this one! 



First, we went to the petting zoo. If you know my child, you know she gently petted a rabbit and a goat. But that was the extent of her touching any animal, and she certainly wasn't gonna hold one!!



She didn't mind milking the pretend cow!



There was a camel there this year - very interesting. 



The corn maze in the drizzling rain was this big mama's least favorite part of the day. Especially when the guide kept letting the kids take us to dead ends. 







It's hard to get a picture of two 4 year olds. Imagine this many...




They love the jumpy pillow. 





I was pretty surprised Avery Claire attempted this slide, but she loved it!



This was her real opinion about being on top of the hay bales. 







Thank you, random lady sitting across from us, for not worrying one bit about taking a decent picture. 










I was out of school yesterday for fall break, and I'm so glad I got to spend the last couple of days with my girl. I know life as we all know it is about to change, so it was good for us to have "mommy and Avery Claire day" as Avery Claire called it. 










































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for mommy/Avery Claire Day! Looks like y'all had lots of fun! Of course, our sweet girl enjoys every day! It makes my heart happy to see her sweet smiling face! Love you all! Nana

Post a Comment