Friday, October 10, 2014

37 Weeks



Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs around 6 and 1/3 and is around 19 inches. He was estimated 6.9 pounds last week. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22-23pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes!! 
Sleep: I think God starts to prepare you for a sleepless nights/new baby by letting your baby "drop" and live on your bladder for the last few weeks of pregnancy. 
Cravings: A mocha. Starbucks, Mcdonalds. Either would be delicious.
Symptoms: 
Best Moment this week: We got Bennett's room pretty much ready for his arrival! That helped our feelings about being "ready" tremendously!!

Dr. Update: At last Thursday's appointment, I was dilated to a 3, about 40% thinned, baby at a station -2. 
Dusty went with me to the doctor Monday. Because of football, he hasn't been able to. I told him I wanted him to lay eyes on Dr. H so he'd know it wasn't some quack handling things if I was "unable to speak for myself"...the hospital asked when they called to register who would have that right. That's comforting, right?
Anyway, I was dilated to a 4, cervix about half thinned. He said, which floored Dusty, "I can feel his head. It's very low!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment