Saturday, October 18, 2014

38 Weeks

I know this is awful, but I didn't get a picture this week. I kept thinking I'd get one, but then I'd already have a bath {no make-up} or Avery Claire would already be in bed, so I figured I'd get it "tomorrow."

Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs around 6.8 pounds and is more than 19.5 inches. I'm guessing he will weigh about the same as Avery Claire. He was estimated 6.9 at 36 weeks and is supposed to gain about a half a pound a week. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23-24 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes!! 
Sleep: After the storms and very little sleep Sunday and Monday nights, Avery Claire and I got in my bed at 6:30 Tuesday night. She watched tv while I slept til 8! Then she went to bed, I did a few things to get ready for the next day, then headed back to bed myself! I felt much better the next day!
Cravings: A mocha. A cookie. A brownie. 
Symptoms: 
Best Moment this week: We've gotten a lot marked off of our "to-do before Bennett" list! 

Dr. Update: Dr left Thursday to go out of town til late Sunday. He asked me to hold off til he got back. Thursday, I was about the same, and she (the fill-in) commented on his head being so low, too. I could've told them how low he is! I could show you on my belly how much he's moved down over the last week- it's inches! Unless contractions get regular, I go back Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment