Saturday, August 30, 2014

31 Weeks




How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs about 3.3 pounds and is over 16 inches long - about the size of a coconut. That seems like a big coconut to me. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 19 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes. I don't know if it's a boy - girl difference, but he is so much rougher than sister. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, just having to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom. 
Cravings:  White chocolate mocha. Regular Dr. Pepper. An icee. 
Symptoms: I've been saying heartburn, and I do have it occasionally, but it's not too bad. Certainly a lot better than it was earlier during the pregnancy. 
Best Moment this week: We have a long weekend this weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on laundry, getting Bennett's dresser all cleaned up and ready to fill with tiny clothes. The bed is still not in....that's starting to make me a little anxious. I can tell you that we are already MUCH more relaxed with baby #2!! I would have been crazy at this point with Avery Claire if we'd had this much left to do! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!! I love this pic. Can't wait to see pic of Bennett. Brooke, I know you want sugar, but pregancy agrees with you, you are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a precious picture of our beautiful girls! Love those pretty smiles! Just a few more weeks and you can satisfy those cravings! You have done amazingly well with your diet! I am so proud of you! I am so excited! We will soon have two precious little boys to add to our happy family! I love my family! Nana

Post a Comment