Saturday, August 16, 2014

29 Weeks




How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs 2.5 pounds and is 15 inches long - about the size of a butternut squash??
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17ish pounds. It just depends on the day. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I kept several dresses and bigger shirts that I thought would last me at least til the beginning of school. I thought wrong. 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes. He is so busy. I do not remember Avery Claire being quite this active, and I certain don't remember her being so rough. 
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my stomach. But I'm sleeping pretty well!
Cravings:  Y'all. What am I not craving? I plan to do a post all about this matter this week. 
Symptoms: Heartburn. I really feel good. I have tons of energy and am taking full advantage of that! 
Best Moment this week: We had a great first week of school. Avery Claire is loving her teacher and has been such a big girl every morning. That makes things lots easier on this mommy! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that Matt was much more mobile than you were! Sometimes, when he moved, I felt like he made my whole body move. Brooke, you are so beautiful! I am so thankful that you are feeling great and that our sweet Avery Claire loves her teacher and school! Makes me happy! Love y'all!

Post a Comment