Saturday, August 2, 2014

27 Weeks



How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs 2.25 pounds and is 14.8 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  15-17 pounds. It just depends on the day. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I've really got to get a pair of pants or two to start school. 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes, especially at night when I lay down. Or maybe that's the only time I'm still enough to feel it so much. He's a busy boy! 
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my stomach. And sleeping all night. The bathroom trips have become frequent. 
Cravings:  Icees. A new Krystal's opened in our town and they have an Icee machine. It's dangerous for me. 
Symptoms: Heartburn. And a pain in my groin when I walk - it's been really bad for the past couple of days. I assume it's baby pushing on a nerve. If you see me walking with a limp, just excuse me. 
Best Moment this week: We picked up Bennett's dresser last weekend. I took the fabric to the lady that will be making his crib bedding, etc. And the chair arrived and is put together! Baby Boy's room is coming together!! And we're just soaking up the last days of summer with lots of pool time and lots of staying up too late. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my beautiful Davis girls! Happy that y'all are enjoying every minute of your last days of summer! Brooke, you look so pretty! Avery Claire, love your outfit! You are so pretty too! Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Brooke, I love you in lace! You are always beautiful in our eyes! We love you, Dad & Mom

Post a Comment