Friday, August 1, 2014

Morning Snuggles, Fairy Garden, Training Wheels Removed, & A DolphinTale {all in a day's work}


We only have a few of these mornings left. Oh, how I'm going to miss them!!

Avery Claire loves the Fairy Garden at the library. They have little tiny fairies (and a few big ones). She loves to look at the tiny fairies and their houses. Of course, you can't touch them or they might lose their magic!! 


There's also a pretty cool water table!!


We've mentioned in passing about how when you get bigger, you take the training wheels off of your bike. We have pressured at all for Avery Claire to do it. She decided this afternoon that she wanted to try it. So her Daddy obligingly took the training wheels off and off they went. She's still very unsteady, but she loves to practice. I'm sure this will be much like swimming - one day, she'll just catch on! 





Every Thursday, they show a preview for A Dolphin Tale 2. I keep telling Avery Claire that there is a movie already out about a dolphin. We haven't been able to find it on Netflix or in the Red Box. We were so excited today when they had it at the library! She couldn't wait to watch it. We didn't get started until about 9:00 tonight. She absolutely loved it. And if you haven't seen it, it really is awesome! She was so excited when Winter got a tale that she could swim with! 
Her favorite part is when it shows the older cousin - because he has a broke leg and is in a wheelchair. She says he's funny and he gives the little cousin a gift, but she is in awe of wheelchairs. 


She was up way past her bedtime tonight, but I loved every second of movie night with her. I'm soaking up every second with her because I know times will soon change! We're excited about that, but it's a little bittersweet, too, if I'm honest.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherish those morning snuggles! Always loved snuggling with my babies too! Precious memories! I am so thankful that she loves the library like her Mommy! Such neat things at your library! She no longer needs training wheels on her bike? Our sweet girl is growing up so fast! Love the sweet Daddy/ Daughter bike riding lessons! Our sweet girl is blessed with the best parents! We are so thankful for your happy family! I am so happy that I had the honor of watching the dolphin movie with my sweetie! It was so precious listening to her narration during the movie! So sweet! I love y'all much! Nana

Anonymous said...

Forgot to comment on the bike helmet! So thankful to see our little angel being safe! Love, Nana

Post a Comment