Monday, August 25, 2014

30 Weeks



How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs almost 3 pounds and is 15.7 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  17-18 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes. I don't remember Avery Claire being this active. I can literally feel Bennett kicking the inside of my right hip. I'm 99% sure his head is down on the left side because I can feel him when he gets the hiccups.
Sleep: Getting up once or twice at night to use the bathroom. 
Cravings:  Donuts. Sweet tea. Frosted Flakes. That's just what comes to mind in 4 seconds. 
Symptoms: Heartburn. I feel really good. I'm amazed at how much energy I have - way more than I normally do during the first couple of weeks of school. 
Best Moment this week: I went to doctor again this week to check on Bennett. I'm going every 2 weeks now. My doctor told me they will do an ultrasound at 32 weeks and again at 36 weeks. We're excited that we get to see our sweet little man again - by then, it'll have been 12 weeks since we've seen him. I'm anxious to see how big he measures and how much hair he has! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!! I bet our baby Bennett has a lot of hair like his beautiful sister! I am waiting now to here from you after your doctor appt. Wish I was there with you! I love y'all much! Nana

Post a Comment