Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of Preschool


I'm biased, but there couldn't be a cuter preschooler in the world. She was so excited about school. This morning at 5:30, I heard "Mama, come here!" When I walked in her room, she asked, "What do you think we'll do at school today?" We talked about it for a second, and she went right back to sleep. 




She was so ready to go and rushed us, but we managed to stop for a few pictures before we left. 





She isn't a little baby anymore...but she loves for me to tell her that she'll be my baby forever and ever, no matter how old she is. She put that big backpack on and carried her nap mat in, said bye to us and ran off to play with her friends. I hated leaving her, but was glad she was so excited. I fought back tears on the way out the door {I don't think Dusty even noticed!}. I managed to keep it together in the car and was so thankful to know she was having fun and that I didn't have to worry about her all day. 


It was hectic this morning, but we did manage a picture with Ms. Donna this afternoon! I can already tell how much she loves her kiddos. Avery Claire was still excited this afternoon and ready to tell me all about her day...again, my Mama heart is happy. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so THANFUL that our sweet girl loves school! Love the sweet pictures! I know what we will be playing on our next visit! I can't wait! I love y'all, Nana

Steph said...

What a doll!! Avery Claire looks so cute on her first day! So glad she loved it!

Anonymous said...

Love that Avery Claire loves her school, that pic with the backpack is so cute. Love y'all! Mema

Brandi said...

She is such a cutie pie!

Post a Comment