Thursday, August 28, 2014

32 Weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Baby #2 weighs about 4.7 pounds (according to the ultrasound tech's estimate) and is over roughly 16.7 inches long. I should start gaining about a pound a week, and Bennett should start gaining about half a pound of that. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy! 
Movement: Yes. He's a mover!
Sleep: I'm sleeping well, just having to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom. 
Cravings:  Mcdonalds sweet tea
Symptoms: My ribs on my right side bother me a lot and have been for weeks. I remember this with Avery Claire. This time, my ribs/back on the same side hurt, too. I can tell a difference depending on the bra I wear. Every time I go to the dr, he adjusts my back and it helps for a few days. 
Best Moment this week: Avery Claire and I got to see Bennett on ultrasound. It was so good to see him and know he's doing great! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment