Sunday, August 10, 2014

Meet the Teacher / The Night Before Preschool

We went to meet Avery Claire's teacher this afternoon. We knew both of the teachers of the Pre-K/4 year old classes, but we didn't know until we got there whose class she was in.
We were so excited to find out she's in Ms. Donna's class with all of her sweet friends from last year!

Every pose must have the "Elsa hand."



I cannot believe summer is over and it's time to pull out these books for bedtime stories. She is so excited about her teacher and seeing her friends at school, which is so good for this Mama heart. I swear it seems like last year I was a nervous wreck and cried like a baby after I dropped her off for a few hours at Mrs. Brittany and Teresa's. How she turned 4 and is officially a preschooler in one blink of an eye, I just don't know. But, oh my goodness, I am so proud she's mine and realize more and more every day how lucky I am that God made me her mama. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery. Claire, you are the prettiest preschooler ever! We are so proud of you! Yay for Ms. Donna!'s class! I know that you and your sweet friends will have the best year! Looking forward to hearing all about what you are learning! We love you, Nana

Brandi said...

I love her haircut!

Post a Comment