Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014


First of all, we need a bus for these trips. You can't even begin to tell how packed the car was from this picture. 


Grandma got some snuggle time in. 


I wish I had a video of Avery Claire singing "a short braid never bothered me anyway." Aunt Steph's hair is long enough for an Elsa braid, but it's still not as long as Elsa's. So she sang to Avery Claire "a short braid never bothered me anyway" and Avery Claire loved that. She sang it all weekend. 


I am such a lucky girl. I couldn't be more blessed with my sweet husband and our babies. 


Keith and Jane's bedroom is the ultimate playroom. 


These two are two peas in a pod. I think they could handle themselves for days with no assistance. 





Cousin picture!! It's hard to get to babies happy and fed at the same time to get a good picture! 


We tried one more time before we left today. 

Bryant: 10 weeks
Bennett: 6 weeks (tomorrow)



Traveling with a baby means you may have to stop randomly and suddenly. So we made the most of our time by checking out the Christmas decor and practicing tying our shoes.

Sidenote: Steph, Dusty almost refused to stop here because this was the Jack's that I "showed out" at...remember, I asked for jelly. How embarrassing!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved our time with all of you! We are SO thankful for all our many blessings! It makes our hearts happy to have you all with us! Love making precious memories with our babies! They are SO sweet! Just looking at them brings tears of joy! They bring us SO much joy! Thank you, Jesus, for our sweet babies!

Post a Comment