Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week in Review

This is my view as I pump...we clearly haven't gotten our Halloween decor put up. And Bennett can't keep his socks on.

But look at how he's looking at her and she's looking at him. She loves him so much. And his little eyes just follow her around.


We went to eat lunch with Avery Claire at school. She was so excited, which made me so glad we surprised her and came. 


She was the caboose that day. Mrs. Donna has those little ones so well-trained. It's amazing, really.


We've been on some walks when the weather allowed!



Papa and Nana came to visit. Saturday was Nana's birthday and Avery Claire had her "party" all planned! She worked on it all week and was so excited! 


Happy birthday, Nana! We love you and are so thankful for all you do for us. We couldn't make it without you and we're so glad you're ours!


Thanks, Papa, for all you do for us, too. He vacuumed for us, y'all. They don't come better than this one. 



My sweet babies on an afternoon (chilly) walk! 








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Claire, what a special treat for you! I know that you loved your surprise lunch dates! Sweet girl, I loved my birthday party that you planned for me! I will always remember this special weekend! You are such a sweet little angel! You liked it when I told you that you could be an "event planner" thank you sweet girl for my special birthday weekend! It was wonderful! Love you all! Nana

Post a Comment