Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weight Check #3 {with BOTH kids} & Daycare Registration


Bennett's appointment wasn't until 11:15. I had plans to go by Target before we went to the doctor's office. Y'all...we were a minute late to our appointment and we didn't go anywhere beforehand. I've got some work to do before I go back to work. 

Avery Claire is off today {for Veteran's Day}, Dusty had practice, so I was on my own. And between pumping, feeding, burping, and getting us all dressed....whew. I know people do it with 3+ kids. How?

Check out those cowgirl boots?!


We stopped for lunch so both kids could eat. 


Here's what this one did during lunch. He weighed 8 pounds, 9 oz. Dr. Hamilton said anything over 8.4 would've been great! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is much more difficult to go anywhere with two babies!
Everyone says that you really can't tell a difference between two and three babies! Something to think about, Brooke and Dusty! Nana is so thankful for her precious babies! Love y'all much!

Post a Comment