Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Push Present

My baby boy is a cuddler. I absolutely love it. 

Do you see that sparkle? My sweet hubby gave me diamond earrings for my push present. I love them and I love that he makes me feel like he's so proud of me. 


I really couldn't be more proud that he's mine. Not to be mushy, but y'all...I could not do it without him. He is so good to us. My babies couldn't have asked for a better Daddy. No matter how exhausted or out of patience I might be, he always makes me laugh and reminds me of what's important and what's not worth stressing over. I love our life more than I could ever say

Daddy doesn't mind the cuddling, either. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Dusty! Love our precious girl's sparkle! Thankful that our babies have a mommy and daddy who love them and snuggle much with them! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment