Monday, January 12, 2015

32


Yesterday, I turned 32. Dusty has kidded me all week about being a 32 year old married woman with 2 kids. We've joked about certain clothes being clothes a "married woman with 2 kids" would wear.

Y'all, I wouldn't have it any other way. I told him that when I was in high school, I thought 32 was the ultimate, best grown-up age. I know that's weird and I can't explain it. 

Life with these three is more than I could have ever prayed for. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband who makes me laugh every day. I have the funniest, spunkiest, most kind-hearted four year old girl around. And how our family ever lived without our sweet, happy baby boy, I'll never know. I thank God every day that He blessed me with them. 


My mom and dad came up and spent time with us this weekend. These two love to throw a party and made sure my weekend was extra special. Avery Claire has been making me gifts and hiding them for 2 weeks. She was so excited to bring them all out, and I couldn't have been happier to get her precious smiley-face drawings all wrapped up for me. Nana handled the cake! ;-)


These two. There are no words for them. They love each other like no other, and it makes my heart so  happy. 


People say a lady should never tell her age. I'm proud of every day I get to spend with my sweet family and couldn't be prouder to see 32! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved being there with y'all to celebrate your # 32 birthday! We enjoy every second that we get to spend with any of our babies! Brooke, your daddy and I are so proud of you! You have always been such a sweet daughter! We are so thankful for your precious family! You are such an amazing mommy to our sweet babies! We are so blessed to call you ours! We love you all, Mom

Post a Comment