Thursday, January 8, 2015

Preparing to Go Back

I don't even want to say these words out loud. But that's not gonna stop it from happening. 

I go back to work on the 20th. I've already shed many tears over it. 


I've done this once before, when I took Avery Claire to daycare and went to work. This time is no easier. In fact, I think it's harder, because I know how crazy life will be when I go back to work. It's so hard to find time to just sit down and enjoy your kids, which is so sad. And I know I will never get this time back with my sweet little guy. 


I'm just gonna hang on to the fact that there will be 9 weeks until spring break and 
then 9 more after that until summer. 


Not to mention that this one is going to Kindergarten in the fall. As if I'm not emotional enough. I jokingly told Dusty I would sell my car and get a junker and take Avery Claire out of school and keep them both at home. Truthfully, I don't know if I'm made to literally "stay-at-home," which is what I would have to do if I didn't have a paycheck. But I think I might be able to do it if it meant being home with them every day. 



I need to win the lottery, which means I would actually need to be buying lottery tickets, right? Or I need some really rich family member to feel sorry for me....LOL!! 


I'm thankful that Nana and Mema are each taking a week at the end of January to come stay with Bennett so he doesn't have to start daycare {and get sick} until February. 

Truthfully, I know it'll be okay. Once we get in the swing of things, it'll be fine. But, school friends, I may be a wreck that first day back. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I wish that I was that rich family member! I can remember when I had to take my babies to the daycare and when y'all started school! It is not easy! Your dad and I pray everyday for all our sweet babies! God is so good and he will take care of you all! I have much faith! Love my family, Mom/Nana

Post a Comment