Saturday, January 31, 2015

Thanks, Nana & Mema!

I asked them right after Bennett was born to come stay with him after I went back to work. They both immediately said YES! I was so thankful then. But I cannot tell you how thankful I was, that when I really did have to go back to work, that I didn't have to worry about taking baby Bennett to daycare for another 2 weeks. 
My mom came the first week I went back to work, and Dusty's mom came the next week. To me, that meant: 
#1) I didn't have to take Bennett to daycare on my first day back to work. If you're a working Mama, you know that was huge. 
#2) Bennett had another 2 weeks to avoid runny noses and other yucky sickness that daycare inevitably brings. 
#3) For my first 2 weeks back, we had an extra set of hands to help us at night! 
#4) Avery Claire was beyond thrilled, AND had a bed buddy for 2 weeks. 

Those are just a few of the reasons. Not every mama is this lucky. Not every grandkid is this lucky. I'm so thankful we are. Thanks, Nana & Mema, for all you do for us. We could never tell you how much we appreciate you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved every minute with our babies! I would stay home and keep all three of my babies if I could! They are such sweet blessings in my life! Nana adores them!

Post a Comment