Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Caught Up

Because of the weather, my school system cancelled school today. Dusty and the kids' school was delayed by 2 hours. I decided to take them for a little bit so I could catch up on a few things, like Bible study homework and blogging.
I'm embarrassed to tell you that I've spent the past 2 hours at McDonalds, catching up on the blog. If it takes a person over 2 hours to catch up, she really shouldn't even have a blog. I just texted Dusty and told him to ask me every night if I've blogged. I'm obviously not going to attempt to blog every day, but this is ridiculous. 

The 2 hour delays for the past two days have been lovely. I could definitely get used to not having to leave the house until 9ish!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of this sweet baby and sweet girl who is growing up too fast. Love them.
Love Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Love these precious babies! Give them hugs and kisses from me! Love and miss y'all! Nana

Post a Comment