Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mom = Great Cook!


Our sweet babies after church



Avery Claire, Bennett, and I made our Sunday WalMart trip without Daddy this week. When we got to the checkout, Avery Claire saw a magazine that had a picture of toast cut into heart shapes. I told her they probably had a heart cookie cutter for sale, so we left the line to go look for one. They were all out of heart ones, so she chose a butterfly one. She couldn't wait to get home and play restaurant and make her daddy a pb&j butterfly sandwich. She was a little worried he wouldn't care too much for a girly butterfly!
After we made his sandwich, which he declared delicious, she decided to place her own order.


I got so tickled at her because she kept telling me that I was a great cook. I wonder how long I can keep her tricked into thinking that toast with jelly counts as cooking?





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love and miss these beautiful babies! Bennett, your hair is growing so fast! I think it will be the same color as your sweet sister's hair! Love those cute butterfly sandwiches. Hugs and kisses from Nana

Post a Comment