Saturday, February 28, 2015

When Dad's Away


Dusty left yesterday morning to go out of town for a coaching thing. This mama was not excited.


Can you tell Bennett is settling right into eating baby food? He had prunes last night and thought they were yummy.




After both kids got baths, I really wanted to clean the floors. I'm so thankful for Avery Claire - she is so good at entertaining so Mama can get something done. 


Remember when we used to sleep late? That never happens anymore. And it's not just because of this boy. I can usually convince him to go back to sleep. 


But once sister is up, we're up. 


I decided we were not going to hang out at home all day. We've had enough snow days that have forced us to stay home. So, we headed for the mall, Target, etc. I made Avery Claire let me roll her hair. Here's what she thought abou it. 


She got over it. After I busted her in the bathroom trying to comb it out. 


I probably won't do it again...not only because she won't let me, but because she looks 15. 


This baby is such a good shopper. Both of my kids are, so far. That'll probably change when Bennett is older, I know. But, for now, I'll enjoy. 


Avery Claire is a champion shopper. Until our last stop Saturday. Considering she got up before 6:30 and had been going strong all day, I wasn't surprised. We called it a day and went home to meet Dad!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss y'all so much! Love all the sweet pictures! Love the sweet One of them smiling at each other! So precious! Love y'all, Nana

Post a Comment