Thursday, March 12, 2015

Grandma's Spring Visit


My grandmother Joann always come to help me with my book fairs at school. She has NO IDEA how much she really helps me. I know it's exhausting, because not only does she work a 40+ hour week at school, she then comes home and helps me - not with just one kid this time, but TWO!! And she and Avery Claire sleep together and they keep some pretty late hours!!

Grandma, we loved having you here. Thank you so much for coming. Not only did she come for one week, she came back for another 4 nights because we had ice and missed 2 days last week, so the book fair was extended. She told several people she would be here until I didn't need her anymore....hmmmmmm. I told her that might mean I'd keep her forever! When you come and stay with people for over a week, you see them in all of their glory. She says she'll come back next time, so maybe we're not too, too crazy. 






We love you, Grandma. Come see us and stay as long as you'd like, anytime! 


1 comments:

Brandi said...

This is precious!

Post a Comment