Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Break

After birthday celebrations wound down, the rest of our spring break was super low key...which means it was perfect!

We did a lot of playing.


A lot of watching TV & relaxing. 



Avery Claire turned 5!! 

A lot of snacking. 


More napping. 


More playing, inside, because winter came back. 


Can you tell who did most of the napping?


And more playing. Check our King Parker and Queen Avery Claire. 


Look at my two cuties after church. Aren't they the most precious things you've ever seen? 


We attempted a family picture, because we don't have many. I'm pleading with y'all. Please make us take more pictures together when you're around us. 


I'm sad to see spring break end, but I'm starting the countdown to summer. I can't wait to spend the summer at home with my babies. It really seems like last summer just ended. Time goes by soooooo fast, really!




0 comments:

Post a Comment